We are looking for experienced iOS developers and Android developers to join our team in making products that are used by millions of people around the world. You will explore new ideas, learn new technologies and build apps that make people’s lives more fun and interesting. In addition, we believe in learning and personal growth -- our developers attend workshops and conferences such as F8, Google I/O and WWDC.
• Develop, document, debug, and deliver code.
• Work closely with product managers, designers and developers on sprints.
• Seek out new technologies and improve our processes (refactoring, testing, deployment).
• Take part in creative exploration on new features and new apps.
• You are good at analytical problem-solving and have excellent communication skills.
• You have built some interesting projects on your own for fun.
• Familiar with computer science and scrum/agile methodology.
• Extensive experience with native mobile development (Objective-C/Swift for iOS, and Java/Kotlin for Android) and mobile UI implementation.
• Highly desirable: experience with OpenGL, OpenCV and video processing.